Labrico | 2x4 Adjuster | DX-1
Labrico 2x4 Adjusters are a simple, easy way to get started on your next project. By attaching one of these adjusters to 2x4 lumber and sticking it into the space between the ceiling and the floor, you can erect a post that will serve as a foundation for your DIY project.
No hole drilling in the ceiling or floor is required—just turn the jack to secure the lumber in place. And when you're finished using it, simply take it down and store it away until your next project.
Available in two colors—off-white and bronze—to match the atmosphere of your room and the color of the wood used, Labrico 2x4 Adjusters make it easy to create an interior with a sense of unity.
Other accessories such as shelf supports from the Labrico series will fit right in with these adjusters' design aesthetics.
|Model No.||DXO-1 (Off-white) / DXB-1 (Bronze)|
|Mounting dimensions (ceiling height)||Up to 108.3 in. high|
|44 lbs (per side of post)|
|Product dimensions||Width 3.7 in
Depth 1.7 in
Height 4.8-5.5 in(top cap and ceiling cap) / 1.6 in(base cap)
Resin part…ABS resin and synthetic rubber
Spring…Spring steel (plated)
Weight applied to one column should be limited to 20 kg. If a load is applied to only one side of the column, the imbalance may cause it to fall over. (The weight of any shelf boards and accessories used are also included.) The load capacity is an experimental value. It is not guaranteed because conditions vary depending on the installation location and the wood used. Do not hang bicycles, televisions, or valuables on the frame, as they may topple over.
Location for installation
Install the product on a solid base with concrete or horizontal studs. Do not install on sloped ceilings or floors, on tatami mats or carpets, or in Japanese-style room ceilings. Installation on a weak base may cause the product to fall over or damage the ceiling.
・This product is for indoor use.
・Do not use the product in direct sunlight, in places with high temperatures, or in humid places such as bathrooms.
・Do not install on a sloped ceiling or floor. Doing so may cause the product to fall over.
・Installation dimensions should be limited to a height of 108 1/4 in.
・The product is designed exclusively as a vertical tension rod. Do not use it horizontally.
Precautions for installation
- To ensure safe and proper use of the product, read the instruction manual first.
- This product is intended to be attached to commercially available 2x4 lumber (38x89mm) secure the column to the floor and ceiling without using screws or nails.
- Prepare 2x4 lumber that is 3.7 in shorter than the height of the ceiling.
- Install the product perpendicular to the floor. Installing at an angle may cause it to fall.
- Do not use the product to hold hazardous objects, valuables, and other objects that may be damaged, in order to avoid emergencies.
- Do not climb on or hang from the product.
- Adhesion of deodorant, fragrance, cosmetics, hairdressing product, acid detergent, alkaline detergent, fats and oils, and organic solvents (e.g., benzine, thinner) will result in degradation and deterioration. Those substances must be removed immediately.
- Do not paint the product.
- The product is designed exclusively as a vertical tension rod. Do not use it horizontally.
- If an abnormality, such as damage or cracks, occurs in the product, stop using it immediately.
- We do not provide compensation for failures, damage, or accidents owing to forces of nature, such as a natural disaster, aging degradation, modification of the product, failure to comply with these instructions, and misuse.